We are BJEŽ Original s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Bjež”) and we want to acquaint you with how we collect, use and publish personal information that we collect on our website www.bjez.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Where we ask you to provide your personal data, we do so in order to fulfill our obligations (fulfillment of the purchase contract) or to be able to use certain functions on our website (for example: subscription to news and other advertising messages in the form of an electronic newsletter, access to certain content on our website, monitoring the availability of products, an overview of your orders, etc.), or you could participate in specific activities (eg consumer competitions, loyalty system). We process personal data for the purpose stated at the place of their collection.
HOW WE USE AND PUBLISH PERSONAL INFORMATION
It processes the following personal data for the following purposes:
1. personal data (name and surname, postal address, telephone and e-mail and possibly also the name of the company, ID number and VAT number – if the user provides them), which the customer fills in electronically in the form for the purchase of goods or services in the e-shop and on the Bjež website. The customer can also provide the above information when ordering by phone or in person.
2. login data (e-mail and password) used to open a customer account, and possibly other data (name, surname, address, telephone, company name, ID number and VAT number – if the user provides them), which the user provides, if he wants facilitate the purchase in the e-shop or use other services on the bjez.cz website
3. the e-mail address provided for the purpose of sending advertising messages (newsletters) by BJEŽ, or entities with which BJEŽ cooperates in providing its services.
We may also use information from or about you for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation or for our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests may include some or all of the following:
• answering questions and meeting your requirements, such as sending documents you have requested or e-mail notifications;
• sending important information about our relationship with you or our services, changes in the Terms and Conditions and / or other administrative information;
• sending business and marketing messages to existing customers and
• other business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, new product development, website improvement, product and service improvement, identification of service usage trends, better understanding of your interests so that we can provide you with better services, personalization of your service experience, product introduction and offers tailored to your needs, as well as determining the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
We make the collected data available to the following categories of recipients:
• to our providers (third parties) providing the following services: web hosting and administration, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, email and direct delivery services, auditing services and other similar services, to enable provision of services;
• our partners (third parties) with whom we participate in the promotion
In addition, we may use and disclose your information if we deem it necessary or appropriate: (a) as permitted by legal procedures or applicable laws; (b) in accordance with applicable laws to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities (c) to enforce our terms; (d) to protect the rights, privacy, security or property of us, yours or others.
We may also use and disclose your information in other ways, subject to your consent.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary or permitted for the purpose for which we collected it or, provided that we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, until your consent is revoked (whichever occurs first).
Bjež retains data with regard to the possible settlement of legal relations from concluded contracts and also with regard to accounting obligations for a period of 5 years. Personal data processed for the purpose of setting up a customer account (see above) is stored by Bjež until the withdrawal of the user’s consent, or until another reason for account cancellation.
After the retention period of personal data, we will delete personal data.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
Embedded content from other sites
These pages may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if a visitor visited another website.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data entrusted to us, whether in electronic or paper form. Only persons authorized by us have access to personal data. Unfortunately, no system for transmitting data over the Internet or a data storage system can ensure absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your data is not safe with us, please notify us immediately of the problem in accordance with the content of the “How to contact us” section below.
As a data subject, you have the right at any time while Bjež is processing your data (ie, inter alia, until it anonymises it), request from Bjež access to, correction or deletion of your personal data, or restrictions on processing, to object to the processing and you also have the right to the portability of data under the conditions set out in the relevant data protection regulations. If you wish to exercise your right, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, no later than 14 days after receiving the request.
Please note that if you unsubscribe from marketing-related messages, we may continue to send you important transactional and administrative messages that you cannot unsubscribe from.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Bjež Original sro, IČ 08830541, with its registered office at Dřevčice 174, Brandýs nad Labem, postal code 250 01, is a controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
You can contact us as follows:
• at the above postal address of the registered office
• at the address of the sample store and office: BJEŽ Original s.r.o., Mladoboleslavská 958, Prague 9 – Kbely, postal code 197 00
• at the e-mail address: email@example.com
• on telephone numbers: +420 733 737 079 or +420 608 010 1671
SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT TO THE REGULATOR
It is also possible to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (ÚOOÚ, http://www.uoou.cz/).
UPDATING THESE PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
This Policy was last updated on February 26, 2021.